Saturday, May 22, 2010

THE BIG THING I'VE BEEN WORKING ON !



This ATC was created with stamp from that ridiculously amazing shop...
owned by that ridulously amazingly goodlooking generous lady Barb
(hopefully now abit more shmoozed more likely to give me an ATC DT! LOL) 

Well as you've seen by the lack of creating going on here I have been having abit of a artistic holiday. "
So What do you do when you're on holidays....for me same thing I do everyday (dh would agree my lifes a holiday! LOL) .......clean up I decided to get myself organised. So I attacked the office/scraproom and all three boys bedrooms and took a good hard look at the family room. My story today is about a "surplus to requirements "pine TV cabinet my lovely friend Merle donated to the Smith family (in this case us!).

After spending three weeks pulling out and reorganising my scraproom I havent got pictures as yet to share with cause err ummm...I kinda messed it up again the day after! I will post some here to share next week. I WILL be cleaning it up this weekend. I have too, I cant find my tools under stuff and I am sure ... something moved by its self last night and I dont own a pet mouse! LOL I have some great additions to my set up some extra ribbon storage and a nifty paint/mediums DYI pull out shelf. Oh and I think I have some economic cling stamp storage ideas Id like to share with all but thats next week on to my promised big thing/ funny thing/ lessons learnt story......

Last week, in an effort to improve our organisation in the family room, I spend a few days staining and laquering this cupboard. I have to say I am pretty proud of my efforts!

BEFORE...
(yep... that is boy number 2 attempting to shoot boy number three ....
see prevous posts about mothers who give up their principle and let their children bear arms!)

AFTER...

I think its a great improvement! I am just waiting for a chance to pick up a piece of perspex I've ordered to go where the glass was. I have multiple Wii/playstation picies of characters that I will collage the perspex with so you cannot see the clutter behind.
so did you think that was the big thing?
NOPE! Tricked ya... 
Stay tuned folks...

:)



1 comment:

sandra said...

OH COOL family room and fantastic job on that cupboard! Looks amazing!!
And so wish I had your energy in regards to your spring cleaning!
Now where is that other 'big' thing??
It has nothing to do with Korean clocks does it??? hehe