Saturday, May 22, 2010

THE BIG THING CONTIN....

In cleaning  up the family room creating new tv cupboard etc I then had two free white cupboards and had a light bulb moment...... OTP storage ...no better still.....

some garage remodeling...
HERS and HIS GARAGE!
LOL
MY wonderous SIDE HIS boring motorbike SIDE
and voila....

MY NEW WORKSHOP SPACE
for more storage ( LOL!!!) and all those messy jobs,
bangin, sawing, (hiding from the kids) choping, spraying and anything I need
beautiful wonderous natural light for!!!

Shhh I let DH think the big thing was the new TV cupboard but really I had a hidden agenda all the time! LOL

Wa huh HAHHH!!!
( does anyone no a better way to write an evil master mind laugh???)

Next week its the demolition and reconstruction of the boys storage cupboards, Jarreds Mcdonalds box errrum TOYBOX and the pantry cupboard then what out missy ...world domination next!!! WA UH HUH HAHHH!!!

:)

1 comment:

sandra said...

Bwah!ha!ha!ha!
????
lol
lucky lucky girl!
My DH would have a fit if I even suggested such a thing as sharing HIS shed!!