Friday, August 7, 2009

TODAYS MARCY MOMENT OF MADNESS...

Of course what do you do when your office
looks like this....


spend half the morning on the phone chatting to anyone who'll enable your procrastination ... :) hello darling Marnie!, checkout all your favorite blogs... hello Jilly!
and the spend the rest of the afternoon

turning this....



Into this.......



and then wonder why the office still locks like picture number one! LOL

That and although this got me back draw space, I don't know whether it just added to the overall cluttered look of my scrapspace! The little dimondy shaped thingo I found last week at Howards storage world for $16. Bit xxxy but perfect for the job, after I took a hacksaw to it! LOL Whether it holds up under pressure we'll see.



Now I just have to go back and get one for each of us for socks and jocks! Priorities right! LOL

I think finding this ....

at the newsagents this morning was what got me a wee bit over excited

( I even showed my page to the butchers while I got the snags for tea! LOL)

and lead to my inability to concentrate.....




I was absolutely stoked to see the print quality of my layout! I absolutely love this mag, it has been so good to me, and this issue is the best I've seen for a while. I did have to laugh though about the title ...what the? The layout was called "creating myself" based on me hiding in the photo and the delish rub on that reads "life isn't about finding yourself...its about creating yourself" but I had a similarly named file so I just took a copy of the file "self life" to send to them when I had to resend it...hence the printed title "copy of self life". How funny is that! Oh well It is lovely they paid such close attention to detail. Stay tuned for my next appearance in issue 73 a couple of pages! a "how to" on one of my most love invested projects!!! I'm bustin to share that with you but you know how it goes ...you'll have to buy the mag! LOL

Lastly, I have been dying to share these photo's I took yesterday. They are of my darling Jarred DS#3 He looked so handsome and was so keen on the "mow hawk" but the instant I got the camera out the performance started...if this boys not in theatre when he grows up I 'll be very surprised! LOL







He's so grown up and spunky!!!

That better be it for the day, cause something tells me....

I have some cleaning up to do. LOL

Oh by the way this is a new record for mess just so you don't think this what I always work in...its usually similar but I can assure you not this bad!

(SIGH! where is the maid when you need one!)

oh one more thing....

I really wanted to thank all those people who emailed and or left lovely messages for Daniel on the blog (Uncle Jeff I'm sending you the link again hint hint! LOL) His teacher and I scammed it so she opened my blog on the interactive white board at school. He was shocked & surprised I even got spontaneous cuddles that afternoon so I think a bit touched as well by the fuss! Thankyou all!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the layout Marcy, though i have to ask who are those ravishingly beautiful women in the extremely brilliant layout below yours??
it is lovely to be sharing a page with you mwah G xx

Kirsty said...

LOL about the title mix up!!!! I might have to purchase a copy of the mag! I am glad I am not alone in my procrastination!

Anonymous said...

omg me help you procrastinate NEVER pmsl. congrats on your page in the mag and omg i love your office. better clean mine up before you get here in what is it now 8 or 9 days. woo hoo.