Sunday, August 16, 2009

BEWARE: THERES SHOCK & HORROR AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST...



A couple more tasty shares
for you all to look at and go ...ahhhh!
All at, or coming to...


Little yellow bicycle...
how devine are these!!!

How cute are these...

Some MME apsolutely fabbo new ranges...

OH and some MORE PRIMA.....
( but make sure you scroll right down to see that something horrifing...)



WARNING: If you have a weak stomach you may wish to stop reading here...

After all these

devine, stunning, gorgeous mind blowingly orgasmic

PRIMA CHA products ....

This week while surfing the net
I found,
THIS...
Those who know me, know I dont like to swear but WTF!

I started going through the various thought processes
(it had to be me! It was, after all Prima, brand new cha Prima, whats more! )


Is it cute? Is it clever? Is it pretty? Is it useful? Is is vintage kitch?

(I'm sorry prima folks) I haven't got complete "Primatitus"...
this is scary! LOL


I have to say also apart from being a tad disturbing....
this is very UGLY!!!


I waited to see ... $ Price: free to a good home
( does anyone even know if the Adams family or Munsters even scrapbook!)


Okay so I might be taking the joking abit far...
but as they say on idol...

"ah, thats a definate NO from me! " LOL

2 comments:

Kirsty said...

Wow...I just am a little scared actually!

Anonymous said...

omfl that is just wrong lol. it reminds me of those scarey clown faces that kids have nightmares about. i just want to shoot it pmsl.