Sunday, August 16, 2009

GET A DELICIOUS DOSE OF TIMMY HOLTZ IN TO YA!


Up for a dose of the lovely Timmy holtz...check it out...http://memories2rememberblog.blogspot.com/2009/08/distress-inks.html?
This man he's amazing, I think I love this man .
If I wasnt married, if I was single and attractive, if he wasnt...well I think he's spoken for in some way, if we knew each other , if we lived in the same country, if we found we had chemistry ...oh well you know what I mean... how could any man this artistic not do it for you ....just a little bit! Okay I'm embaressed and blushing now! LOL
and for a direct dose of the inky legend...http://www.timholtz.typepad.com/oh and a couple more tasty shares for you all to look at and go ahhhh!

2 comments:

kchambo said...

Best of luck with him Honey, I think he's gay. BUT, we all know there's nothing more attractive than a hot, creative, rich gay man right?

Marcy Smith said...

if he wasnt...well I think he's spoken for in some way translation I had heard he was batting for the other team. But that just makes me want him more all the creativity and supplies without the hassle of ruffling the bedclothes so to speak. the perfect relationship! LOL