Friday, July 31, 2009

ONLY IN A HOUSE OF BOYS!!!!

Last day of the school holidays and still cant get outside to play!!! ARGGGH! Discover a xmas present that got stored in the shed and forgotten about (there is a god! LOL) One huge playdoh caddy. So I get out the ATC's I'm working on and we all "play " together at the kitchen bench!
But all to soon I can see a theme emerging.....
( disclaimer: All care was taken to raise these boys with manners and in a dignified manner but unfortunately in the nurture vs nature debate, the nature of three boys will always be overwhelming!!!LOL) scroll down...

" Oh I am sweet Connor , I am always totally innocent and I'm not actually hiding
a brown playdoh creation under the table called mr Poo!"

Please note this is a cat with a ball of wool as per instructions
and a dog with ....a fire hydrant? that wasn't in the instructions!


AHH! a cute little parrot from Daniel....


And the pies ta Resistance... Jarred made a Giant dog, which was really impressive. It was the giant wee that wasn't so impressive!!!
Oh lordy ...only in MY house of boys!!! LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

pmsl, that is too funny. my girls are 6 and 5 and master archie is 2. 2 years ago i would have argued nurture, but now i KNOW it is 99% nature. boys are just different! georgia xx

Peg said...

Hey there Marcy
Thanks for dropping by my blog, be good to meet you in a few weeks :-)
I have 3 boys (with a girl in the middle) so I know just where you're coming from!