Thursday, July 30, 2009

LIGHT ON A GREY DAY IN MY BACKYARD











This is how far away I was, pretty amazing shots with my little Fuji finepix S8000fd.


Here's a couple of quick pic's that proved nature 1 marcy 0! LOL I missed the "money shot" that made me run for my camera ; a little bird siloetted by the wintery sky sitting on a bare branch with a rainbow behind him ...it was amazing. Then it started rainning again and all the birdy barr one dumb one with a camera flew away! LOL I stood there for half an hour waiting for that bird to pose again for me but no alas the moment had past! I was telling dh about it and showed him what I'd managed to taketo which he said ..."darl you know they're only sparrows!" killjoy! LOL

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow marcy, fabulous pics! i especially like the first one, just gorgeous.

thanks too for the congrats in your last post, i did try to reply but your blog rejected me lol
georgia xx