Monday, July 27, 2009

For SALE some over slightly used organs! LOL


I LOVE & MUST HAVE THIS...


OMG!!! The new stuff from CHA is poppin up everywhere and I'll need to sell and organ or two to afford my ever growing list of must haves!!! LOL

here's a couple of OS sneak peeks:

Here's a snippet of whats coming around here:
Check out MEMORIES2REMEMBERS BLOG for whats new....
and for whats coming soon...

BUT BEWARE DON'T LOOK IF, LIKE ME YOU CANT AFFORD TO!!!
( that organ for sale thing ...nah not gunna work!!! LOL
Here's a quick fix for you...
(AND I DON'T EVEN USE FLOWERS!!!LOL
I didn't dare look past page 5 of the coming soon so goodness
knows what other temptations lay in wait!!!)





(I'm abit prima obsessed I think!)


so for something with a more local flavour....

here are my latest acquisitions ...
KAISERCRAFT Q1

Offshore is perfect for all my Tuross Head beach pictures I just had to have these but there is another 3 or 4 lines that dazzle as well. Not being a huge fan of Kaisers recent stuff I loved everyone of these new lines. If you want a close up look buy SCRAPBOOK CREATIONS this month and the Kaisercraft catalogue is a freebie attached and lordymaudey its a feast to behold!





Don't forget to checkout the JULY sketch challenge at

ANNA'S CRAFT CUPBOARD

www.annascraftcupboard.com.au/gallery2/showphoto.php?photo=2904

and the new DT just been announced over there:

http://www.annascraftcupboard.com.au/blog/
( YEA! GO GEORGIA GO GEORGIA!!!! )

Hint to you all...Georgia Keays ...one very talented gal check her stuff out!



Last but definitely not least ...
Allcraftz reopens on the 4th of August
after stock take, a huge remodel and with an influx of new stock on the way.
So how do they re open with of course a HUGE sale!!!
They have totally killer sales so keep your eyes open for that:



and as I've said before...
I'll say again CHA time is better than sex...
if it wasnt pc incorrect I'd be lighting a
cigarette right now...
I think I need to own a shop,(sigh!) or win lotto!!!LOL
....and so ends another
tasteful dribble and drool session for me! :)

No comments: