Tuesday, May 12, 2009

JUST A QUICKIE...

Just thought I'd better let you know what I'm up to
with the 7 DEADLY SINS COMPETITION @

I am creating all layouts to the criteria but with an added challenge of them all being about scrapbooking. (As I'm sure you've noticed!)

I've got a blank Kraft album cover and at the end I'm going to put them in order and bind them in the album entitled "THE 7 DEADLY SINS OF SCRAPBOOKING"
I don't know why... to put on my coffee table, to impress friends and relo's!
Just for fun! LOL

WEEK 1 VANITY/PRIDE


WEEK 2 ENVY

WEEK 3 WRATH/ANGER


WEEK 4 SLOTH/ LAZINESS


Hey.... I just had a thought, if I wasn't going with the scrapbooking theme I could have used this gorgeous fella who lays round all day in the sun with not a stitch on! RAOTFL


1 comment:

Leanne said...

Awesome layouts, fabulous work. I love it
Leanne