Saturday, February 28, 2009

ATC DESIGN TEAM ANNOUNCED...

Yea, no one get excited...I'm not on it...... I'm so disappointed, I could cry....if I wasn't so tough that is! Oh well, fate will have her way, or maybe it was a bit of Karma catching up with me!
All things happen for a reason... it wasn't my time ...
okay enough already with the good natured cliches!

Furthermore, on the up side, I have some great pages to show for it, that otherwise wouldn't be here so that's a bonus. It was a great challenge to throw myself into. Especially as my stash didn't have allot of the brands they stocked so I had to put a new spin on some old stuff and make a bit of an investment in some stamps. I must say I found some great online shops in my product searching travels, and have developed a (big) bit of a thing for the October Afternoon brand. OH no! I just realized I'll also have to find a stockist for the ten second studio products, I was desperate to play with!!!

I did learn some valuable lessons from the experience that will only increase the chances of any future submissions. So watch out world, someone told me no ... and that just makes me more determined to work harder, smarter and more creatively to fulfill my ambitions!
(my mum's reading this nodding her head, agreeing, having told me no on occasion!...LOL)

Anyway there you have it, the wait is over ...
The ADDICTED TO CRAFT design team comprises of eight new artists :
MELLANY AMS – VIC previous Scrapbooking Memories master.
RENEE DOWLINGQLD very pleased about this pick. Renee's work that I saw was truely outstanding, original, creative and beautiful!
SARAH GLADMANNSW
HETTY HALL – QLD
JOLENE PIENAARQLD
SONIA THOMASON - WA
JANE TREGENZA – SA
TATUM WOODROFFE – SA
all joining ANGELLA PEARDON
- QLD AND DT CO-ORDINATOR
The announcement and BIO's can be seen here.... http://addictedtocraft.typepad.com/

By the looks of the styles it looks to be a quite diverse talent!
I hope they enjoy this wonderful opportunity!
To all the lucky ladies......
a big Congratulations!!! :)

No comments: