Thursday, November 20, 2008

Its getting abit messy here

Well Hi!
Remember me....

Yep I've been deliciously busy with Vivian Bonders online ART JOURNAL class. I cannot thank her enough for giving me this opportunity! I feel like someone has just flicked on a light switch during a long dark night! I'm only just keeping up because I am totally loving it all!

Whenever I get a chance I find myself sneaking back out to the garage to just whip up another background paper! Cause I need more more more!!! Its so addictive!!!! LOL The shed looks little someone has just started up a crafters cottage industry in a war zone!!! I almost forgot to pick up one of my children from school last week as I was in the "zone"! (15 minute here or there?...he wont remember when hes old and grey! LOL)

I have promised hubby I'll be finished the messy bits of creating my art journal soon. I've promised to return the family vehicle into the safety of the garage Just as soon as I'm finished....yep any day now! You should have seen his face when I suggested, permanently, lining the walls, creating a huge window (that overlooks the backyard) and installing a work bench in the garden shed!!! Bugger MasterCard .....that was priceless...enter ranting!LOL (love ya honey!)

Anyway, I'm lazy tonight and there are children going way too pruney in the bath so I just want to encourage anyone reading my blog (mum? Dad, anyone?) to check VIV's blog out, go to....

No, really checkout Viv's blog and her workshops are just SUPERB!

Okay that's it for now :) I can here something drawing me to the shed LOL

I'll leave you with some pictures of my "temporary" workspace and a sample of the background pages I've made using Viv's wondrous wonderful amazing techniques!

oh and of me corrupting my youngest son!!! He was brilliant did every thing I showed him (he's 5!) and produced some pages that will surely be featured in a certain art journal that's in production! :)

HERE'S BEFORE I STARTED....



THIS ARVO AFTER A QUICK CLEAN UP!
LOL
(there has for the last two weeks been papers wet and inky covering the garage sale stock pile (lounge at the back) The floor and table tops couldn't be seen, then I pinched the clothes airers and filled them up too! Oh my goodness will I ever have so much fun again...This is better than...yep... better than that! )



SOME BEAUTIFUL SUPPLIES....



MY BEAUTIFUL SON!



WHO JUST REEKS OF TECHNIQUE!!!

(Note what we call the gentle tickle technique...
so you don't smoosh the colours together LOL!)




MY SON... A DAB HAND WITH A DAUBER!!!!



MY INKED PAGES
....

MY PAINTED PAGES....

ANOTHER INKY PAGE THAT I LURVE.... (Its going to become the canvas background for a cosmic angel OTP
of my niece! I cant cut it up! raotfl )


I COULD LIVE HERE.....
(if it wasn't for the daddy long legs that keep dancing round my ankles and the Labrador that keeps leaping the lounge to do a pawwy dance on my latest master piece! Actually, if i don't get cleaned up and some house keeping done I soon could be living out here!..Or worst still If someone sees a certain comment... "yep better than that" I made a couple paragraphs ago I maybe asking said Labrador to share his house! )


catch ya!

:) :) :)




No comments: