Sunday, November 9, 2008

I JUST HAD TO SHARE.....

Look at the wonderful email I just got...

"My darling daughter – your blog is unreal ! to see all your work lined up like that is absolutely amazing. Well done. It is so great to see your talents on display, and to appreciate the imagination (not to mention the hours) spent to come up with all the brilliant little touches which make your work so unique. We are very proud of you.

Love Mum and Dad"

NOW THAT'S SPECIAL!!!! (i hope its not mum dads speak for encourage her she'll improve! LOL) NOPE ....straight from the heart I'd say. I'm very proud of them too for being such great supporters and awesome parents! (this is where Id feel all uncomfortable with all the sharing the love, and slot a joke in but nothings coming to me...I'm lost for type! LOL) Seriously though...isnt that the greatest! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi love
what a beautiful email from your parents. you should be very proud of yourself as your works never ceases to amaze me with its beauty and creativity.
cheers