Thursday, November 20, 2008

Heres the cosmic angel right now!



My gorgeous little niece Sarah after her christening last weekend ....looking this cutes so much hard work! LOL


This is also a layout I finished last weekend The strawberry patch princess. To say it was a challenge...was definately true it was an Allcraftz online shop challenge ....and QUITE A CHALLENGE for a mum of three boys ....extremely pink! I apsolutely love product challenges . It take all the hard work out of creating a layout and uses your very best lateral thinking to come up with something original especially when others have the same kit in the gallery. Even though I think I may have found myself out of my depth here with the "cut n shut" of all the rub ons, I still enjoyed the process! Not too sure I ended up liking much about the finished layout... other than the cute little girly! LOL

The challenge was:
"Using this kit ...

Create 12"x12" Layout
Criteria: You must use at-least 5 of the brads included. You can not add flowers. A portion of each of the rub-ons and papers must be visible on your layout. You must include a title including at least 5 letters.

Twist: You must mention the name of a fruit or vegetable within the title chosen. For example: "2 peas in a pod", "Peachy Keen", etc
What you can add:All monthly challenge kits may be completed with the aid of 3 additional items. Markers & ink are not included as an extra. Alphabet letters are included as ONE extra item for each alpha type used. If using Chipboard, Grungeboard, Stickers, etc please note each individual piece (aside from alphas is classed as one extra item each).


So what do you reckon.... great challenge twists and turns throughout!?

No comments: