Sunday, December 11, 2011

GO AWAY CHRISTMAS... I M NOT READY!

Makin makin makin ...
PANIC stuff to finish
stuff to post
and oh CRUD ....
I was gunna make christmas cards to send this year!!!
oh well scratch that ...
have to be NEXT YEAR AGAIN!

Christmas looming  has given me the kick in the butt i need
more often than not to get moving!
In a week I can show you my bestest made xmas present ...
once it arrives and surprizes and dear friend of mine but till then
I'll have to leave you hanging I am making these whooers ...


HERES A BIT OF A CLUE....

NO MY CRAFTING HASNT LEAD ME TO DRINK....

 And now you'll have to wait
for the big reveal .... LOL

These are just the prototypes but they are all but nutted out and are getting easier to put together. Despite everyones fears i hve been playing with sharp sharp bits of tin and big knives havent slipped once yet ...touch wood ***knock on her head*** probably because I did enter the ambulence and hospital number into the phone on speed dial!!! LOL Just in case! How very girl scout of me eh?


I am doing some  for both SCRAPTIVATE and I hope to create some
for my local markets in the new year.

In other matters this sunday.....

For years I supressed the urge for my sons to bear toy arms.
Out of principles long since obliterated I had a  being a peace love n mung beans type of attertude to parenting and raising my babies but... eventually I had to conside defeat when they'd make their connector textas in to rifles, pick up and hoarde gun shape sticks or chew their sandwiches in to pistols.
Then when all else failed they'd "Pow Pow " with their finger short  of cutting their tiny little fingers off I couldnt do a thing about it! LOL
So it was a quick N slippery slope to HERE....
to here....

Today my "big" two the 14 and 10 year olds went to
HUMANS vs ZOMBIES
NERF DART TAG

This is a picture of my
***sob***
once innocent boy Connor ...




The guns nearly bigger than him!
He said "hurry up and take the photo mum this things HEAVY! "
Oh at least I havent shown you the "costume" they adorn themselves with
camo paint, fake scars and blood.etc
I just keep repeating to myself
"RELAX...its just glorified cowboys and indians!"
Then in what I thought was an unrelated matter
Daniel asked me could we plant and grow a mulberry tree.... I asked why exstatic he was thinking about his five food groups and nutrian....
"oh cause Mulburries when you squash em make the BEST FAKE BLOOD!!!"

OH sheshhhh!
LOL
:)

No comments: