Friday, November 18, 2011

STORAGE MAKES THE WORLD GO ROUND ...WHAT THE???

Okay so it
may not make the world turn
but storage for scrapbooker and/or arty folk alike
 is the bane of our existance.

I think I ultimately spend as much time organising
( eg cleaning up after creative tornatoes!LOL)
as I nearly do making stuff.
WHO DOESNT LOVE A GOOD MAKEOVER!!!

About a year ago
 I made over the boys Gaming central
in our backroom not jooshie just tidy and
I found these CD storage units as I looked for DVD storage!!!!
They were reduced from $25 to $2!!!
I bought as many as I could fit in my trolley
( some would say that because thats what hoarders do...LOL
wash your mouths out those who just said that! ) 
Anyways some I gave away and some
are earmarked for xmas presents for distant relos who still put their hands out
but this CD storage unit went

From This...




dull, unused, unloved, uninteresting


 
TO THIS...


{*** trumpets sound, crowds cheer***}

   EXXCITING,

  REPURPOSED,  

   ENVIROMENTALLY FRIENDLY, 

  PRACTICAL

   AND A JOY TO LOOK AT !!!!   


 

:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe @ hoarders and distant relo's! Though it would have been something I would have purchased at that great price.

Pearl Maple said...

Well done! for us crafters, storage is what keeps us from looking like hoarders :)

kchambo said...

OMG I was about to throw one the same out. NO LONGER!! Thanks Marcy for the divine inspiration. xx