Friday, January 29, 2010

BUGS, BOYS & BIKES

Sounds like the story of my life! LOL

   SNAPSHOTS  

  FROM  OUR HOLIDAYS 


     BUGS............. 



"come to uncle Jarry!"says jarred, crackin us up!

   BOYS....  



He needs to use the gutter to help him up but....
Connor conquers Daniels bike!




Doin' circle work, at nearby Rawlings Park burnout patch.


oh crackin up!

   BIKES....  



I call this picture "Hotty on a hog!"

Dave must be a good bloke if Phil his cousin would "lend" him his Harley
for a bike ride to victoria and back ( I was worried he wouldnt come back! LOL)

Only cause his bike still looks like this.....




  MORE BUGS....  




Well, alien Tyranid actually, but you could mistaken him and some of his friends for a really ulgy bugs! Oh I could confuse him with my son Daniel the two have seemed to merge over the holidays! Warhammer mania has bitten him like a bug! These tyranids will be the most loved and painted game pieces on the planet the way Daniels going!


Yep you have one of these on your kitchen bench dont you?!!!
cicadia shell!



YUCK!!! Connor collected them glued them to a piece of cardboard and is now keeping them!
YEAH RIGHT!!!

  MORE BOYS.... 




HOMEBOY JARRED MEETS CUTE OL CONNOR!!!



That clever Connor left to his own devices again invents weaponry!!!
Inspiring Jarred and his friend Jacob to create their own...
Thus together they become an unstopable force known only as....
 The Knights of the round trampoline!
Thank heavens for beer boxes! LOL



Boys best friend a dog named Rossco!




Okayyyyy! I couldn't get bloger to play and it wants to be difficult and not load this properly soooo....
I'm going for an artistic angle here!


  MORE BIKES.... 



Jarred over the bike riding... takes a water break.... again and
every 3 1/2 minutes all the way around the park!!! LOL



horse power on Rawlings park!




Finally Jarred legs can rest!


  BUGS AGAIN.... 






I do believe in aliens!!!! Just they're very small!

speaking of small bugs....



There was this boyish bed bug whispering sweet nothings in my ear every morning of the holidays!
Watching cartoons, playing with my hair, taking up my bed and generally snuggling and being cute!
( oh btw not easy to take your own picture in bed ...hence the lovely camera angle
of  all one hundred of my chins!!!GRRR LOL

and finally

        THE BOY....     

The biggest boy in the house,
The man of the moment .....


Daniel
my baby started high school yesterday...
(now where did I put that ark that I helped Noah build!! LOL )

:)




4 comments:

Aussie TM5 Thermomixer said...

Ewww the bugs! But the grasshopper has a cute face!! ;) Great pics Marcy!

Susanne Perry said...

Great photos Marcy, Mackenzie has a thing about bugs too, she's pretty well almost nearly always carrying one or looking for one to carry (a bit weird for a girl, lol) Really looking forward to seeing lots of your wonderful creations for 3AS this month.

Bronnie T said...

Amazing pics Marcy, Great shots all round.

Maria B said...

Congratulations Daniel! My baby had his very last first day at highschool this week. Ya!!! I can't wait for him to finish! So how old does that make me?!