Saturday, November 21, 2009

DOING A GUEST SPOT FOR ALLCRAFTZ BIG 2ND BIRTHDAY!!!!

JUST A LITTLE NOTE AFTER THE AMAZING BIRTHDAY WEEKEND .... 
WELL OVER $600 worth over store shopping vouchers were given. I personally have the Thank The incrediably generous E for the spectacular prize I won on the the weekend.
Blew my mind...one very happy camper!!!
Thankyou to everyone who joined in and made it such a great time!!!



ALLCRAFTZ 4 YOU  IS HAVING A BIRTHDAY WEEKEND
click on the link in the name above here and it will take you to the celebrations!!!
Fun & Games, sketch challenges prize giveaways and brilliant bargains to be had in the birthday sale!
(as per usual!! warning ...danger new BG on its way!!!)
and....

MOI doing a guest DT spot!!!
Sorry I didnt mention it. It had to be a surprize so ...surprize!!!

 1Layout,  2 card challenges and an ATC challenge.
I had loads of fun!
GO on I dare you...actually they are pretty easyish!
check them here....

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CAKE, CHALLENGE !!!!
This challenge is encouraging us all to dust of those unscrapped birthday photo's ( I have 100000 - three now!) Only one challenge here You must bring the cake! The layout has to have cake of some description!


PRODUCTS USED: Sassafras Monstrosity PP, Basic Grey Nook & Pantry PP, American Crafts chipboard and foam letters and dymo.



For Jarred my youngest in these pictures its all about the FOOD...fullstop! He eat and eats and asks for some thing to eat 20mins after breakfast!!!! LOL but I am being kinda sarcastic and rolling my eyes in a good natured way. As his food obsession is all abit much sometimes. ( dont worry theres a ying to the yang Connor is often hard to get food in as it may be unhealthy ..."how many grams of fat mum" trust me didnt get that from me! LOL) Oppps I digress....


CARD SAMPLE 1

This card challenge is too make a humorous birthday card, using at least one stamp.


 PRODUCTS USED: Bazzill A7 blank Cards & envelopes. Bazzill, Basic Grey- Nook & Pantry PP, Bazzill, Basic Grey- Nook & Pantry cupcake stamp, Smooch Spritz Vanilla, Memories ink and Making Memories organza ribbon.


I surprized myself using nook and pantry and it being soooo versitile I hadnt given Nook & Pantry a second look as I thought, it wasnt really me. Mind you this 2nd card looks alot more like me, maybe a little too bollywood but it could have been a knee jerk reaction to all the "neat" work I did for the challenges! LOL


CARD SAMPLE 2
Create a birthday card with flowers & bling. :)

Apology for the dreadful pic having camera issues as you may have read (thanks boys).

Products used: Whitewash Core'dinations Cardstock, Basic Grey Doilies, Smooch Emerald spritz, Prima Calypso flowers, Prima white collection flowers, Prima Raja flower centres, gems, Maya road boarder chipboard, American Crafts velvet letters and silk ribbon.


BIRTHDAY ATC'S




The challenge here is to create a set of general birthday ATC'S that are clearly a set but can also stand alone. EG, mine read across from left to right...(1st) HAPPY .... (2nd) 2ND B'DAY ALLCRAFTZ .... (3rd) 4 YOU.

For anyone who's a beginner just look at them as a tiny card topper, if you are a little daunted. This is what will become of mine. checkout this site... ART IN YOUR POCKET. It is what inspired me to have a go and GET HOOKED!!! LOL


PRODUCTS USED :Bazzill, Sassafrass Lass Whimsies cards, Basic Grey PP, American crafts PP, Dimentional magic, Dymo and Ballon ribbons and star rubons


Well thats enough from me today. Definately go checkout the Allcraftz forum and shop links above. Projects due in the gallery Monday night.

 Now I only have two layouts for current mag subs to finish, three school teacher presents, a demo to put together for the local scrapgroup, five layouts in my head that are driving me nuts trying to get out, all the housework I didnt do this week cause I was too busy playing
 and the kids just asked me ....

"when are we making christmas cards, Mummy?"

ARGHHHH!!! :)





5 comments:

BUBBLEFROG said...

You did a wonderful job Sweetie... love your work.

Anonymous said...

ditto what hannah said. love your stuff darls. you rock the scrapping world.

Marcy Smith said...

Do you think it'll ever notice! AH do you mean rock like throwing stones on someones roof to be annoying!!!!LOL
aww shucks ....I love you guys...keep the love comin, your both too nice!
-Marcy

Anonymous said...

Hi all. How are you?

Anonymous said...

Delete shis text plz. Sorry