Sunday, October 4, 2009

NATIONAL CARDMAKING DAY, ARE YOU A FAN?

I CANT  STOP LAUGHIN AT THESE TWO GALS....


For more inspirational and entertaining
posts visit Jill G Groves at




For more witty and imaginitive posts
visit Ngaire B at...


NOT GREAT FANS ...How could you tell!!!!???? LOL
I love these two the never cease to amaze, inspire and make me laugh!
I left a comment for Ngaire that read something like "I've never
 seen you make a card before and its beautiful,
I d ask you to show me more but I would hate for you to get an infection
 from said sharp rusty things anywhere! LOL"
But crazy thing is the gals ... they can make cards!!!
go figure check this out....


This shop is the height of scrapbooking/ mixed media!
All this gorgeous, fabulous and quite often more inspiration
than the novice can absorb.
Just an apsolutely AMAZING Design team
worth the look if not to shop just to see
what the crem dela crem can produce!!!

(ps sorry about the spelling on this post today, no spellcheck on my new version of blogger and I can be bother cutting and pasting from another program to here...oh duh probably could have in the time it took me to type this! raotfl)

No comments: