Tuesday, September 1, 2009

MORE RANDOM STUFF

These pic's are of a card I made and a friendship band that my 8 year old made for his special girl. She had dumped for a new man, sadly he thought it would win her back. when I asked did she like he said "yes she loved it but still not me" gosh its hard being an 8 year old in love isnt it! LOL
Thanks to Deb Godley who awarded me this prize a CPR. It is KI memories celebration pack its juat gorgeous so easy to use pearl and pretty papers that come with there own accessories! LOL I have also used some of another prize that I got from Ngaire Bartlam at CPR. It was a delieriously gorgeous Tarisoda prize pack. I think during the lesson I was having my arms had flapped around so much whilst I tried to keep up it was the encouragement award! LOL Check out their stuff I've never bought a kit but I usually go and have a drool and sigh at the goreous kits and what the talent DT gals do with...OMGoodness ...amazing!
 Here I used some of the felt and a really cute sassafrass
felt heart  from the pack but I've hardly made a dent in it. Oh joy so many gorgeous ribbons as I look and admire how lovely they all look together I almost feel sad to split up the combo, and to use them ...dont worry I'm sure I'll get over it! LOL
It the things we do that we think are the little things that can make someones day!
...Thanks again Ngaire
Here is Jarred who swore he wasnt too tired to watch Nanny McPhee!
 It must have been really interesting the other night so interesting someone crawled
under the pool table and went to sleep!!! LOL
(Excuse all the luggage left over from the recent scrapbook retreat!)

No comments: