Saturday, September 5, 2009

ALERT ALERT ALERT!!! I FOUND IT!!!!

At the risk of my blogs integrity I have to mention another couple shops . Some scrappers and I had been lamenting on how we couldnt find white Stazon ink.We were discussing how you can use Stazon to stamp on acetate/ transparency and make your own overlays out of  your favourite stamps this way. Well yea!!!  drumrolll.......I FOUND IT...I FOUND IT!!!!  Complete with reinker at http://www.scrapapple.com.au/. I sussed it out there are 5 avail so go go go gals!!!! :)
That and look at these AMAZING little things. They have given me an enormous idea I will most probably share with you on a Technique Tuesday coming up! :)
They are brand spankin new at
but hurry as they are selling FAST!

1 comment:

Belinda said...

Hi there - came to your blog via Blue Bazaar. Got to say i am so glad I came and visited because now I have found out about Wednesday Wishes, white Stazon (yay!!) and your gorgeous photos of plants/photos. I'm a blossom girl myself....LOVE it. Look forward to coming back!!
Cheers
Bel
www.blaacraft.blogspot.com