Wednesday, May 20, 2009



The wicked princesses June collection is ready and there are six kits for you to choose from this month. However, there are only 4 of the sneeks here to show you today, the other 2 will be on the blog later this week.

They Just want to keep us all in suspenders er ...umm... I mean suspense! LOL.


BOY KIT - “ROCK STAR” - $24.95


GIRL KIT - “DAYS GONE BY” - $24.95


CARD KIT - “ARABIAN NIGHTS” -$12.95


The first of our embellishment kits is“MISS DAISY” - $9.95

HMMM PRETTY DARN spech! I reckon! I know this blog is starting to look like a constant advert but om goodness... the value here people!!! If I was an independently wealthy individual without a million and one school excursions to pay for ...heck I'd order two of everything! LOL

Hey! I've got an idea ...why dont you gorgeous reader ...

& tell them Marcy sent you !!!!!! LOL

No comments: