Tuesday, May 12, 2009

GOOD LORDY MISS MAUDIE!!!!

CHECK THESE OUT !!!
The Warlock kit for May
from
These papers are Divine... heavy weight, mega versatile,
smell good (LOL) and are oh sooo beautifully grungy and colourful...
and have come to the perfect home!!!! :)

I've ADORED playing with the girly kit from last month I've been creating things I never imagined I would but I was oh so ready to get back in that masculine comfort zone.
( I am so grateful for the opportunity WP has given me, I am learning so much and getting so much out of the experience!)
Well the days getting away, and I still haven't told y'all what else I've been up to . So stay tuned for sneak peaks at my ALLCRAFTZ NSD ATC CLASS, some very exciting news about a step by step I'm doing for SCRAPBOOK CREATIONS and about a retreat I'm attending with the opportunity to learn from the glamorous & exterordinarly talented Jilly Geraghty-Groves and the fabulously inspiring Ngaire Bartlam!!! (shameless name dropping! raotfl)
but for now
INSPIRATION IS OVERCOMING ME
I'm off to try and mop up the drool off these new papers (LOL)
and get scrappin!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cant wait to see what you come up with!! How awesome is this kit!

Krissy Christie said...

Oooooh those papers look devine :D Cant wait to see what you create!

Congrats on the SC step by step!How cool!

yay for the retreat you lucky thing :)

Krissy xx