Monday, March 9, 2009

CHA TIME IS BETTER THAN - - - ?!!!!

That is if you have stacks of money...which I do not!(grrr...LOL) I don't know whether all the window shopping I'm doing is orgasmic or just plain torture!!!! LOL (if anyone out there needs a DT person I'm your scrappy chick...somehow I just have to get my hands on some of these glorious inspirationally delectable new products!!!) I thought it may help my frustration to occasionally share what I wish I could own!!!

PICK OF THE DAY!!!!!

MAYA ROAD LATEST CHA RELEASES
(if any ones seen where I can get these gorgeous pieces of utopia ...let me know)

I hoard bags of scrap leather, I am sure you will see me have a crack at making these not obviously as lovely as the bought ones but the tactile nature of these, they would something I would create myself...can u tell I LURVE THEM YET...HUH?

No comments: