Wednesday, February 1, 2012

THE WEEKLY ROUND UP....

or what should be called....
well heres a post I half prepared earlier....
Just found this in the drafts folder...so a weekly round up wasnt going to ever work! LOL

MONDAY
 I made my first cards on the weekend with the Cricut machine my BEAUTIFUL firiend Rose gifted to me recently.... I did find it daunting and I had my L plates on I made two of these in five hours!!! LOL I did spend a bit of time figuring it all out and next time it'll be quicker I am sure!!! 



Daniel and I start time sharing the New Percy Jackson book HEROs OF OLYMPAS and its 3 x the size of a normal Percy Jackson and hooked me three times faster!!! LOL  Here we go saving the world again  through the legends of the greek gods and with the help of the books modern day teenage heros !!! Timesharing your books with your 14 year old son is an interesting concept!

This is what I found after the boys went to school this morning
poor woody didnt stand a chance ....LOL


 Connor had a huge weekend apart from doing this mighty "trade" with a neighbours kid to get the NERF weaponry he had a birthday pool party on Saturday arvo and sleepover saturday night , another pool party sunday morning and rollerbladed all sunday arvo!!!! I had a nap for him sunday afternoon but it didnt seem to help he missed his favourite show "Terranova" cause he went to sleep before it came on on the lounge and none of us could wake him up Jarred thought it was hilarious to keep trying though!!!

TUESDAY...

No comments: