Saturday, February 4, 2012

CARDs and STAMPOTIQUE STAMP JOURNALING ...




 
PRODUCTS USED: Chipboard, Cardstock, COLLECTIONS MERCHANT PAPER, Laura Ashley paper, GERMAN SCRAP EMBOSSED BORDERS, CORNERS & FLORAL EMBELLISHMENTS, Green Tara flowers, Prima flowers, gem brads.

This was for my mum and Dad who just celebrated their Ruby anniversary...
notice the "faux" ruby accents ( ruby brads)  on the card? LOL




GOT A  BIT OF A TRICK?


FEATURED PRODUCT: WOW Antique Pram

Also I show you a card I made for a friend who asked me to make one for a special occassion but my mind being the void it is couldnt remember whether she asked for a christening card or just a baby card so I made a "convertable" card ! LOL
The inside of the card read something like "a baby is the greatest blessing bestowed on a family"
Which could be on a christening card  or a new baby card...
so I planned a change of title depending on what was needed (turns out christening LOL)
                        CHRISTENING CARD                      OR         NEW BABY CONGRATULATIONS 


I also wanted to share an art journal page 
I did recently, but during my last post blogger said NO!
So I gave up LOL but here it is ...
(my appologies if you've seen it on Facebook)

FIND YOUR PASSION....


FEATURED PRODUCTS:   
and stamps, La Blanche background stamp, Sharpie fine pen,
Claudia Hellmuth and Jacquard Acrylic paints, Prima patterned paper 
Stazon watermark ink pad and embossing powder.


STAMPOTIQUE - Amy wilson stamp
I wrote the words down in a list and then thought about what I wanted to say and endevoured t say it using the words in the list. Each time I used a word I ticked it off the list and eventually used them all at least once. My hand writing is the bane of my existance, I dislike my chicken scratchings terribly 
but I love the way this has turned out.

Then next step was to create the background. Which consisted of misting three Glimmer mists onto the cardstock. I then used the La Blanche stamp with the mists as my ink . To do this I misted onto plastic and then picked up the ink with my stamp stamping onto the cardstock. The Tattered Angel stamps were embossed onto Prima PP and cut out then stuck onto the background cardstock. The face I drew
in sharpie which is waterproof and painted with acrylic paint. I used the sharpie 
and accented extra areas in her hair I wanted to stand out.

:)

2 comments:

Wyn Vogel said...

This is beautiful work Marce - love the card you did for you Mum and Dad and the 'Baby' Card is the cutest!!!!

I am constantly amazed at the items/resources that you show as well - I live like a mushroom and create on the run all the time I see!! Wow - keep it up!!

Jen xo said...

lovely cards marcy and great art journal page :)