Friday, August 27, 2010

OHHH PRUDDY.....


HOW GORGEOUS ARE THESE!!!!
These ones with the wings are my favourite and the top one I would actually mount a cropped person photo on ...you know like a little kiddie one so they were an angel. you could very easily stamp or enamel on these, turn them into a pendant, hang a teardrop Crystal from the bottom hoop...oh my gosh the ideas are endless!



If your thinking Oh they'd be perfect except the gems the wrong colour for my project... try painting over the gem with an alcohol ink in the colour you need. Ranger/ Tim Holtz make alcohol inks and they are PERFECT for re colouring gems and glitter chipboard. American crafts have a dimonte alphabet chipboard that is great to recolour to perfectly co ordinate to match your layout.

The gems on these could easily become deep red or rich purple, blue possibly?



Why stop at colouring the gems,
 Alcohol ink actually works well on metal as well...
why not have blue birds!!!!

These have just arrived at

( Shameless plugging LOL but hey, If I like em & they've got em I flaunt em!!!
I've never been one to keep a good thing to myself! )

:)

Stay tuned my first Design team layouts will be here and on the scraptivate blog. real soon.

Make sure you remember...
its DAFFODIL DAY today.
BUY a flower and join the fight against cancer!

No comments: