Tuesday, June 8, 2010

JUST CALLIN IN FOR A QUICKY....


I know I am a bad blogger
(*SMACK*)
but I'm madly trying to get alot of half finished bits and pieces finished
before I take on... ahhh cant say... LOL
 Oh I could tell you ..but I'd have to kill ya!

Anyhoo....
 just had a couple of interesting things to share
I have found in my procrastinatings wanderings :)
  
  FIRSTLY CHECK THIS.....



Gorgeous handmade Bangles, amazing works of art..
inspired by the practice of henna tattooing from Middle East..


SECONDLY...
 
EXCITING NEW PRODUCTS










VERY MOUCHO EXCITING FOR MOI ... I DO LOVE MY PAINT!!!!


  NEW DELISH STAMPS TOO... 

I REALLY WANT TO HAVE A CRACK AT MAIL ART!!!
see INKURABLE STAMPERS blog (link on the right side of this post)
 last months challenge theme was mail art.
Wouldnt it be awesome to RAK one to a friend...Imagine going to your mail box on one of those boring "same sh1t... different day" kind days and finding a piece of art that just journeyed through goodness knows how many posties hands bring smiles all along the way ...ending with your big grin!
Okayeee I'm a shmuck ...I just think its a lovely idea!

LOVE THE QUOTES!!!
I used to live in a house very similar .... I do not miss exposed copper water pipes and no hot water for a shower till 11am in minus temps during winter but thats a story for another day!!! LOL

IMAGINE MAKING YOUR OWN FAKE
ANTIQUE NEWSPAPER with this one or BRILLIANT FOR ATC's!

So go check them all and heaps more at...

:)

1 comment:

Kim said...

thanks for those shares marcy....now I want to know what your little secret is......