Wednesday, April 14, 2010

UTOPIA...a new favourite shop!!!!


I found this store a while ago and just had a revisit and OMGOSH!!! It is D-E-V-I-N-E!
It is an altered artists dream. Whist procastinating the other night I got half way through the menu and had $500 + in my cart then laughed hard at myself turned my computer off and went to bed to continue dreaming there! LOL
This is a one stop shop!
( oh and Mistra if your reading this... ekkk!!! you can buy uttee in bulk my gal!!!)
Being the temptress that I am I Just had to share!!!

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ROFL... I almost jumped when I saw my name... you looking over my shoulder?

UTEE.... wooohoooo, I'm off to have a squizz!

Christina said...

Thanks Marcy, happy to serve any of you Gals looking for hard to find stuff, and the more you buy the more I can find some more to buy! its poetry actually!
Blessings Christina