Monday, January 25, 2010

QUOTENAPPING!


I am a quote collector, I have files full of my fav's just waiting to be pulled out and used. Probably why I'm in love with ATCs as they lend themselves so well to illustrating quotes

I saw this quote november 2008 and its just been waiting for the right papers, photo, moment, inspiration...we done like to rush into things! LOL




It was on a tshirt at


I was so excited to see the multitalented amazing Deb Godley
using it with Graphic 45 paper in a piece made for Tarisoda Collections

Deb is not only a wonderful friendly lady, who I have been luck enough to meet! When she organised the country paperarts retreat at Tamworth last year. (http://www.paperartsretreat.blogspot.com/) She was also recently nominated for the Scrapbooking Masters and is the Guest Designer in Residence at Tarisoda aaaannnnnd has her own etsy store...Phew!A does it with a husband and kids...
this lady must be buzzay and creative!!!
buttttt shhh...
 I'm definately quotenapping this quote and
I am really inspired to use those graphic 45 PP now I've seen what deb's done!LOL


No comments: