Monday, September 21, 2009

GLIMMER MIST BASICS





I love misters there are three ones I use Tattered angels glimmer mist, Maya Road and Luminarte Raidient Rain (If anyone knows where I can get these in aus let me now I'm almost out!LOL)  I have two sets of glimmer mists screens "flights of fancy" and "blossom"and just as soon as the budget (^%^*%*!!!) allows I would love to get more. I apsolutely love these!!!
I have found these and some of the afore mentioned future purchases at :










I cut the bird out and them the misted shapes in his wings and adhered a mirror behind to give the bird a bit of a relective quaility I also added another mirror to the flower at the top because the page was about vainity I thought the mirrors worked well. The other bird screen is even more gorgeous!!!










oh and I also found this amazingly cute product....
it was only about $8 for the little birdcage!!!

 

find them at...

 Dont forget to checkout the forum over there too. It is really friendly and very cool!

 To create this post, I went to the TATTERED ANGEL WEBSITE to get these images to do this product justice. It's hard to buy something if you cant see how it works. so go check out any of about 10 of the DEMO'S on the tattered angels site The are great, I learnt some great tricks and tips, I didnt know!

and its where I found these little beautys....

GLIMMER GLASS Description
Imagine glimmering possibilities and endless inspiration with Glimmer Glass. These transparent overlays add the perfect accent to your scrapbooks, handmade cards and crafts. Acid-free and archival safe, these elegant adornments add bearty, dimension, and style to your creations in seconds! Distress, alter and "glimmerize" the overlays with Glimmer Mist. Yes Glimmer Mist works on Plastic and Much more!






No comments: