Thursday, June 18, 2009

OMGOSH!!!

check this out
what an amazing idea That godess of inspiration, Ngaire Bartlam came up with that may soon be "lifted" to cover paint stains in my scraproom
before DH notices the new ones! LOL


Ngaire explains fully in the link bellow (go go go there...awesome blog!) that she bought oddment carpet squares to keep out the winter chills from rising up through the floorboards. I SAY....LOL YEA RIGHT ....Trust Ngaire to scrap the FLOOR!!! LOL
HAVE I MENTIONED I LOVE THIS IDEA!!!


I found in my travels:

"Daringly Different!"
arent they beautiful my guess is they are airdry clay stamped and glimmermisted? tiles but it doesnt say. I saw art journal or ATC all over these babies so I ordered a couple!!!


Lastly a bit more devine inspiration from Carole Janson



I've been following here work for a couple of year and SHE IS AMAZING!!!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi,
So glad you like some of our daringly different products.
Julie from DD