Wednesday, May 6, 2009

ARTIST ENVY

7 DEADLY SINS Competitions- ENVY @
http://www.wickedprincesses.com.au/wickedstore/

Envy – Characterised by an insatiable desire. Those who commit the sin of envy resent that another person has something they perceive themselves as lacking, and wish to deprive that other person of it.
The challenge this week is all about the Green Eyed Monster.

You have 2 choices for this challenge
1. Green Eyed Monster - Scrap the “monsters” in our lives that scare us.

2. Green Eyed Monster - Scrap about the “monsters” that come out of us when we are jealous.. What makes you jealous?


Colors to be used are Green and Black only
Must use a transparency
Technique is Doodling

HERES MY LAYOUT:


Journalling reads..."I thank these three amazing artistic souls; they never fail to be a constant source of inspiration and wisdom to me. Often, I find my awe turn to envy as I admire and long for the skill and beauty I see in their work."
I used hambly screen, heidi swapp and my own journal transperencies. I used BG, k&co PP, scrapworks rub ons, buzz and bloom chipboard stalk and leaves and prima felt flowers and buttons. I doodled in zig & soufle pens and covered some in dimentional magic. oh and if you happen to notice a cute little birdie hes a maya road rub on.

No comments: