Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thankyou yet again Ngaire for the inspiration ( I pinched of her blog!)

This is just a bit of fun no one should feel they need to respond to it ....though I really will be checking my inbox a dozen times a day....to see who my true friends are ! LOL

1. Do you like blue cheese? Cheese YES (one of my favorite shows is Wallace and grommitt!LOL)... chunks of mold...heck NO!

2. Have you ever smoked heroin? unequivocally NOPE

3. Do you own a gun? Theres one plastic one that snuck into the toy box when I wasnt looking...the world would be a better lace if they'd never been invented...the real ones I mean!

4. Wax or Shave your body parts? bit of both.

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Depends on what it for and who its with

6 Real or fake nails? Wierd real ones that turn into eagle talons (according to my mother!) if I try to grow them. I love nice nails but I'm not girl enough for the matienance that goes with fakes!

7. Favourite Christmas song? Most of the country/comeidien Cloin Bucannan and Greg Champion christmas albums that came out a few years ago. A couple of my fav's being Bucko and champs sing "rusty holden ute" sung to the tune of jingle bells or "santa claus has got a new truck" sung to the tune santa claus is coming to town.... oh okay seriously I do love silent night sung better than I can!

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Unfortunatly coffee coffee coffee Its a never ending stuggle to cut back on that sweet sweet heart starter!

9. Can you do push ups? RAOTFLMAOTSCOMN!!!! WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO!

10. What's your favourite piece of jewellery? I'm not a jewellery chick... I admire it on other people...I like to make it but apart from earrings it doesnt look any good on me. Although if someone threw a couple of carrots at me I could work with it!

11. Favourite hobby? stamp collecting.....no seriously collecting acrylic stamps has become a hobby all in itself! Even my husband wouldnt hesitate answering that one although he'd probably say "everything arty farty ...you know crapbooking!"

12. Do you have A.D.D.? Ummm the juroury's still out ....if disorganisation and perpetual mess are a characteristic I'm in trouble.

13. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? I am the queen of half started projects and last minute miricles (ooooh I think I see a title for a scrapbook page there!)

14. Middle Name? JOY its my mothers and I've been trying to give it back for years!!!!

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? Oh lordy I havent finished folding the washing, darn....what we having for tea and gee I wonder how long toill I can get back to working on my art journal! ( I really WANT to finish it before christmas!)

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? no brainer.....Coffee coffee coffee!

17. Current worry right now? Hubby will be home shortly and ... see Number 15.

18. Current hate right now? I hate I'll have to get real put down the paintbrush and focus and the whole christmas present buying I have hardly started ...LOL theres a trend happening here....see question number 13.

19. Favourite place to be? Used to be my office but its got too messy in there (dont know how that happen but I wish the maid would do her job properly!) and since I've started making splashy painty mess I love hanging out in the shed! LOL

20. How did you bring in the New Year? Cant remember I wish there was an alcholic/party reason for it but I think I went to sleep!

21. Like to run? : why ?? to where??? NOT EVEN FOR A FIRE (yep I'd wait as long as I could for the hunky firefighter. yknow one of those ones tanned, oiled up clad in very little but a cute smile ...they're in all the calenders!) Actually my father gave me some advice when I was young that I've carried with me all my life.... "women and cows shouldnt run!" hey I aint gunna argue with that logic!

22. Name three people who will read this? Laity, Ngaire, Frances

23. Do you own slippers? ARGGH ....yes the same holey pair I bought to take to hospital when my second son was born....7 years ago! I just havent got round to replacing them! LOL in winter I hope no ones looking and I bung on the ol' ugg boots (which I still think even if you have a hot size 10 body you cannot wear them as a fashion statement!)

24. What colour shirt are you wearing? An red slinky strapless....nah! just kidding an orange indian cotton hippyish (very! on moi!) shirt!

25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? They feel good for about five minutes before your hot and picking youself up of the floor!26. Can you whistle?yea but apparently my tecneque isnt great everyone laughs at me!

27. Favourite colour? Its a tie... orange and copper!

28. Would you be a pirate? nah I think I'd be better suited to the busty wench roll!

29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Lately none Im usually in a hurry to get somewhere or cleanning ...the showerthat is...oh I do clean me too you know what I mean...oh next question

30. Favourite girl's name? If I ever had a girl and I've had PLENTY of time to think about it (12 years of boys!) her name would be Jaelyn Renae. A memorial to two of my favorite women my mother in law and my grandmother...Jaelyn a form of Jaqueline (MIL) and Renae a form of Rene My grandmother was Eva Irene. Isnt that the most gorgeous old fashioned name!

31. Favourite boy's name? Issak -hebrew for happy one.( izzy or zak was what i would have shortened it to) DS1 stole the show and told everyone DS2 's name was Connor before we'd decided between the two and it stuck.

32. What's in your pocket right now? car keys ...no wonder I was uncomfortable!

33. Last thing that made you laugh? Jarred (mr 5) my DS3 at his big brother's end of school concert this afternoon after driving us nuts "with I'm bored and I want to go home and when will this be over, and I want to catch locust's outside and can we go to macca's and so on and so on...add naseum.... wrapping his arms around both me and his Dad and swaying us back and forth ...to the national anthem! It was a very young talent time moment....darn lucky he has his cute moments!

33. Best toy or collection as a kid? Baby Alive

34. Worst injury you've ever had? broken elbow (Dont talk to me about funny bones!....thats a world of PAIN!)

35. Do you love where you live? I like my house not into wagga much too cold in winter been here too long, need a sea change!

36. How many TV's do you have in your house? 3 Busy trying to talk Dh out of the Ruddy bonus big screen!

37. Who is your loudest friend? Im the loudest friend anyone has! any answer other than that I'll plead the 5th!LOL

38. How many pets do you have? 1 UNFORTUNATELY!!! My dog... the goat!

39. Does someone have a crush on you? My darling DH has had a crush on me since high school....twenty years he's put up with me!

40. What is your favourite book? James and the Giant peach, Harry Potter...okay grown up book...back before scrapbooking mag's the last book I really enjoyed...Cant say I fully subscribed to it but LOL was "I'm not suffering from insanity....I'm enjoying every minute of it!" - Karen Scalf Linamen definately worth a read. I'm currently waiting to find time to read Wendy harmers newy and kaz cookes got a new one. Really I do enough reading online!

41. What is your favourite lolly? CHOCOLATE!!! I WANT TO LIVE IN THE CABURY"S ADD WHERE THE WHOLE WORLD MADE OF CHOCOLATE.

42. Favourite Sports Team? gawf sport!??? ....oh Connors(DS2) soccer team! I was born deformed....I'm the ONLY one in my family without the rugby league gene! Winter here is torture!

43. What were you doing at 6:00pm? typing this.

44. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Darn I'm late/ mornings are overrated similtaniously

45. Worst habit? take your pick from Too much of answer #41. or #8. #13. or #16!

46. Do you play an instrument... My voice is my greatest instrument...oh I meant weapon! ( although I do love playing singstar with young children and discs that only have hits from the 80's on them....Then no contest... I'm am THE DIVA singstarsuperstar!)

47. How long does it take you to get to work? W-O-R-K what is this work you speak of ????. 48. Plans for the weekend? Christmas shopping wrapping and exhourstion! oh with a more than a little bit of work christmas party thrown in for FUN???

49. If you could eat anything in the world right this second, what would it be? Is it guilt free?....I'm going to assume it is guilt and fat free.... so a family block of Caburys rocky road chocolate...if unavailable in this fantasy... top deck will have to do!

50. Do you like who sent this to you? I dont know her very well but I think she seems like a lovely genuine person!!! And I hope she reads this and has a giggle!
Thankyou yet again Ngaire for the inspiration ( I pinched of her blog!)

Sorry mum I'm too tired to spell check! LOL

No comments: